Our crew is working hard and practicing social distancing to deliver the product you have come to expect from Cafe Ficelle. On May 20th, the County of Ventura revoked their order against dine-in restaurant service, allowing restaurants to almost fully re-open.
Our kitchen in Ventura is open for food orders - but still with a fairly limited menu. We will be working over the next few weeks to fully open everything back up. Our Camarillo kitchen will remain closed for now. Both locations still have our delicious pastries, bread and coffee.
We will be working to re-open our dining rooms over the next few days. Please be patient as we carefully consider the process for safety. The County and State have placed many restrictions on our business which will change your experience at the cafe for the near future. Please keep the following in mind:
- If you are experiencing any symptoms defined by the CDC for COVID-19, please for the safety of our staff and customers, do not enter the restaurant.
- Online ordering is available for our Ventura location. We are working hard to roll this out in Camarillo for our customers as soon as possible.
- When dining-in, please leave all items on the table once you are done. Our staff will go around cleaning and disinfecting tables once you depart. If you see items left on a table - please do not sit down at a dirty table! A cleared table = a clean and disinfected table.
- Based on County guidance - our team cannot touch your car, for curbside pickup we can place your food in an open trunk or window or set it down on the sidewalk.
- Our employees will be wearing a mask while helping you. We request that if you have a mask handy, you wear it while engaging with our employees at the counter, we will not remove customers for not wearing a mask.
- Please do not gather inside to wait for a table to open, if all tables are taken, please wait outside. When queuing outside the cafe, please keep social distancing in mind.
Above all please be patient, State and County orders may delay our slow down our service to our customers. Cafe Ficelle is compliant with all State and County orders for re-opening. Our employees are doing their best to keep up with the constant change and provide you with a safe Cafe Ficelle experience. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask our staff.
-The Cafe Ficelle Team